OOH Media Planning
Our OOH experts will help design media plans according to your unique campaign objectives and KPI requirements, helping you gain brand recognition, attract new customers, and showcase new products, services, or business locations. Contact us today to learn more.
Preparation for an OOH Advertising Campaign
- While an OOH strategy might be on your radar, you and your marketing team must still accomplish a few crucial steps before kicking off a successful OOH advertising campaign. Luckily, OOH media planning is simple as long as you take it step-by-step and use advertising media planning software.
- 1. Undertake Market Research
- OOH media planning requires significant market research. This term generally refers to any process you use to study your competitors, their products, your target market, and the existing landscape for your product.
- 2. Hone in on Your Branding
- Before you design a digital billboard or junior bulletin, ensure that your company's branding is complete, consistent, and effective.
- 3. Refine Your Products and Services
- One main goal of an OOH campaign is attracting new customers to your company's website, social media, or physical location. You should ensure that your offerings are market-ready.
- 4. Fine-Tune Your Media Presence
- Before launching an OOH campaign, ensure that your website and social media pages have enough information for potential customers to learn about your product or service. They will most likely check these landing pages after seeing your billboard, poster, or bus stop ad.
- 5. Choose a Medium
- After you complete the preparatory steps, you can start digging into your OOH media plan. You'll be much more equipped to make the first crucial decision about your OOH campaign—choosing the most suitable OOH medium to use, which can be:
- • Billboards (Including Digital Varieties)
- • Street Furniture
- • Posters and Banners
- • Junior Bulletins
- • Ads on Informational Kiosks or Pillars
- 6. Design a Campaign
- After choosing a medium, you can start designing a campaign that embodies your brand and encourages public engagement with your products and services.
- 7. Launch Your Campaign and Collect Data
- You can finally launch your campaign. You must also collect data from your OOH ad's performance to help guide your future campaigns, gauge customers' reception of your brand, and complete future tweaks to your advertising master plan.
- Contact us today to learn how we can help you with your OOH media planning.